Daily Check-in May 12, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check-in May 12, 2022

Post by Quilter51 »

Florida, thank you so much! I am at the 446 to forty eight triple d stage and I probably really need an F. I did keep one of the triple ds I got yesterday but I am getting for an extender for it. Hopfully they will take the second one back as I gore off the tags so I could try it in properly. It would actually probably fit, as it was like a really soft and supportive balconette. but I am definitely bookmarking and putting this amazon one on my wish list for future shopping.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Quilter51 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:54 pm Florida, thank you so much! I am at the 446 to forty eight triple d stage and I probably really need an F. I did keep one of the triple ds I got yesterday but I am getting for an extender for it. Hopfully they will take the second one back as I gore off the tags so I could try it in properly. It would actually probably fit, as it was like a really soft and supportive balconette. but I am definitely bookmarking and putting this amazon one on my wish list for future shopping.
I thought they looked interesting also.

My oldest sister and I were talking about this today. She is having shoulder pain. We are all "endowed"!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

A bit of rain today, but really not much as of yet. It is getting darker though so I expect lots tonight.

Vehicle has it's tires changed, even got in early as someone cancelled their change, got to love when that happens. We decided to store the winter tires at the dealership. I does not cost an arm and a leg, we can easily afford it. This also clears out a bit of space beside the house and gives us a rack to use for something else.

I have almost finished sewing the pants, but I am not too sure if I like the really wide legged look. I will have to wait and see what they look like on.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Quilter51 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:54 pm Florida, thank you so much! I am at the 446 to forty eight triple d stage and I probably really need an F. I did keep one of the triple ds I got yesterday but I am getting for an extender for it. Hopfully they will take the second one back as I gore off the tags so I could try it in properly. It would actually probably fit, as it was like a really soft and supportive balconette. but I am definitely bookmarking and putting this amazon one on my wish list for future shopping.
MJ is the person to thank for the bra link. I’m at the opposite end of the scale- a B cup!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:23 pm MJ is the person to thank for the bra link. I’m at the opposite end of the scale- a B cup!
I miss my B-cup days! :D
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Update- I was totally pampered at the hairdresser this morning, am very happy with my cut and colour. It felt so good to do something halfway normal. I hadn’t been since September, 2019! It felt very safe -only two hairdressers and two customers who just had their hair cut. All of us were wearing masks although it is optional now.

My haircut and colour cost $100, including a hot oil treatment and the 13% tax. I didn’t think that was too bad at all. She also blow dried my hair and styled it. They do give a senior’s discount. Out of curiosity, is that in lign with what you pay? This is in Canadian dollars.

After this I ate lunch at home, went for a walk as the rain stopped and stored away all my thick, bulky winter clothes. I left out a few sweatshirts and hoodies as we certainly still need some heavier stuff. I will haul the summer clothes into my room tomorrow now that I have somewhere to put them.

Sleep tight everyone!

Creative