Daily Check-in May 13, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check-in May 13, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Hubby just checked the rain gauge and since it started raining yesterday until now (approximately 12 1/2 hours) we have gotten 55 mm of rain...That's 5.5 cm or a bit over 2 inches, and the rain while slowing down is still falling.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Yesterday, I finally got home just before 1 pm. My ride to the Dr was over an hour later than I was told. I waited more than 2 hours for my ride home. I had some lunch. I took a nap. I am still very very tired.

The good news is my hearing is unchanged. I go back in 6 months.

I finished another doll yesterday morning.

I woke up about 6 am. I got up, I had set an alarm for 7 just in case. I was so tired.

I am still tired. But nothing like yesterday.

I have gathered and put out my trash. I had 2 bags, mostly because of the stuff from the chicken.

I pushed myself to make some blueberry muffins. They were so good. I have 10 to put into the freezer.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

I slept okay last night. Did get up a couple of times, but would fall asleep right away. I was tired.

Yesterday was a strain - dealing with that home health stuff and then answering questions from her kids. I would not be a good providor - :mrgreen:

I just wanted to stay in bed but cannot. Took the pack out at 9 and started doing laundry. I have to get my stuff together. Some organization here.

Lets see what else I can get done.

Have a great day!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Washer repair person has come and gone. The control board of my washer is broken.

It could be up to 4 weeks before I know if they are going to repair or replace.

Penny
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

itspennyc wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:03 pm Washer repair person has come and gone. The control board of my washer is broken.

It could be up to 4 weeks before I know if they are going to repair or replace.

Penny
Penny, that is terrible! Your washer is almost new. I remember when you asked about brands. What was it, a year or so ago? What brand is it? To make you wait four weeks is a disgrace in my opinion. What are you going to do? Does your apartment complex have a laundry room or is there a laundry service? I know your daughter is not too far away but she works and you don’t drive. Good luck. (((Hugs)))
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Had a rough nite. Seem to have a little bug and my reprobrate neighbors were moving out much of the night to meet their deadline.

As a result I had two donuts this morning which means no matter how I manage my eating I will be over, over, over in ters of sugar and cargs. The good news is that I just had two poached eggs for lunch, and that I will get some walking in today as I do house stuff plus exercise.

I really should take y returns back to lane bryant and avoid the weekend traffic (I live in a two university town and tomorrow is graduation for both schools), but I really want to get some house catchup stuff done today, so I will do that tomorrow, before I go and listen to Irish music at a local pub.

Then I'll piddle in the sewing room or read or whatever. Almost have a top finished for foster kids. Normally I drop the top and the rest off and they have gals who finish but this time I will so my own.

Right now I'm trying to get my one hour of earnings in for the day.

I need to get a pedicure two and just thought about that. I also cannot reach my toes to do properly, plus the hot parrifin is a saviour on my Plantar faciitis.