Daily Check-in May 17, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check-in May 17, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Update

It turned into a really lovely day, one that I wish would continue, but that snow starting Thursday night has not disappeared. Not looking forward to that at all.

Egg salad made and chilling to blend flavours. I had to do some work on our TV provider (waited 15 minutes for a person to answer the phone, got mad and fixed it myself). At least we have Netflix, Prime, Youtube, BritBox and Disney+ to watch at those times. I also have something called Live TV which is mostly documentaries and something I have not done much checking into. Must do that one of these days.

I did some knitting while watching the last of a series on BritBox, and while watching 2 episodes of the newest season of Death in Paradise. I started watching Quark, but each episode is 2 1/2 hours so this will take awhile to get through.

I have part of my shopping list made and will do some more work on that tomorrow morning. I even found a pattern that I think will work on my tablecloth on my embroidery machine. One of these days I will figure out how to download patterns in the correct format onto a thumb drive and have even more patterns I can use.

Cleaned the stove and oven, tidied the sewing room from the mess made when I sewed the pants and skirt. Hopefully a bit more will be tidied up after the tablecloth is done. May even get some work done on the placemats I want made.

Off to get the soup started and the triangle buns made into egg salad sandwiches.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Prairie Waif2

Re: Daily Check-in May 17, 2022

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

Update:

Mackie, I sent a reply to you.

Whelp! I was right. The doctor I went to see is a cardiologist and my regular doc (before she moved to her new gig at the hospital) set me up for a stress test. Dr. Mshiu took my blood pressure (I'm on BP meds) and it was 150/90. That's not too good! Although, I do know I don't have cholesterol problems or anything like that. I'm not sure how great I'll do on a stress test but I told her I'd give it a good try.

I have to get in contact with little Charlee's Pawrents tonight, if they haven't contacted me first, to set-up a meeting tomorrow.

I packaged up all of my leftover Chicken Marrakesh and put it in the freezer. I had a serving for lunch. Now to decide on what's for supper! Might be some mac and cheese. Yup, I think that's what it will be. I have a new kind of Mac and Cheese to try out, it has cauliflower in the pasta. Should be interesting to try!

That's the latest skinny from around here!!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.