Daily Check-in May 17, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check-in May 17, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Can you believe that I have already been out and watered my plants and it is not even 9.

I would just barely be dragging out of bed by this time.

When I went to go see my cousin the priest this weekend - I was hoping that it would help me snap out of whatever blahness I was experiencing.

Guess it has helped! Isn't it amazing. Hope it continues.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Was I surprised. I expected that I'd still be at the medical facility, but apparently since Covid, they just take the x-rays and then let you go. I sat there for a while because I got there early, but I was in and out in about 10 minutes once she called me.

I've gotten back and already went to one grocery store. Didn't want to go to the other two as I bought frozen veggies and I didn't want them sitting out in the car defrosting while I was picking up the other stuff because I wasn't sure how long I'd have to wait on line for the prescription pickup. I will have to go back out later to do it and that's OK.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackielou wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:45 am Update

Yikes, just checked the weather and the snow is back in the forecast for the weekend..... Not at all fair so I may hold off buying a few of the plants until I get a clearer picture of the weather outlook.... Then again I may purchase a few of the ones that can be moved easily in and out of the house.
Wow Jackie..that is late for snow!
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Jackielou wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:45 am Update

Yikes, just checked the weather and the snow is back in the forecast for the weekend..... Not at all fair so I may hold off buying a few of the plants until I get a clearer picture of the weather outlook.... Then again I may purchase a few of the ones that can be moved easily in and out of the house.
I sure hope that blasted snow doesn’t reach us! I don’t think I will get my annual flower bedding out plants or herbs for another week and a half at least. I HATE playing musical chairs shuffling everything back and forth from outside to the garage.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

The storm here last night was not as bad as expected...so thankful.
DH is feeling really well today after his hand surgery..again..so thankful.
We have most of our flower pots done and have been moving them into the shed at night. I think we are finally safe to leave them out.
Today I need to clean out the refrigerator...check the cabinets and grocery shopping. Hope it won't break the bank!
Have a good day!
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good morning beautiful people,

Right now I am just lounging in bed, playing around on the iPad with a lovely hot water bottle. I really had difficulty sleeping last night but I think I am just tired. I did get chilled in bed last night as Dh opened our bedroom window and I was wearing a sleeveless night gow. I didn’t want to disturb him, so crawled out of bed around 4:30, put on the heat and my housecoat and ate an early breakfast. I doubt it’s from my Covid booster as even my arm is not particularly sore. I puttered around downstairs until the rest of the family awoke - cut up the kiwi, restocked the kitchen cupboard where I store paper towels and Kleenex, watched some news , deleted a ton of emails. So not totally unproductive but nothing strenuous.

Dh had his phone consultation with the urologist and I guess it’s a wait and see situation with his elevated prostate levels. I know he has been worried about it, but worry certainly won’t help the situation.

I am looking forward to reading and just taking it easy today.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Creative