Daily Check in May 27, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check in May 27, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Well, both Hubby and I seriously were thinking about having our first fire in the firepit for the season. Not going to happen as we had a series of rain showers pass through. Dang!!! I really look forward to the sitting quietly by the fire. I think it is my Girl Guide training coming through.

I decided to make something different for supper tonight. Just a bit lighter to celebrate Hubby's 10 lb weight loss and my 5 lb. So we are having a main dish salad using some fake crab meat packages (well they actually needed to be used up).

As I threw out half a loaf of bread today (we are not eating as much) it was decided that I would buy a couple of loaves, and separate them into packages freezing them so we can have toast when we want it. I will instead bake buns and freeze them as well so if we want a sandwich we can grab a package to use.

Off to get supper on the table.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in May 27, 2022

Post by MackerelCat »

Congratulations on the weight loss, Jackie. You have really been working hard on it.
Mackie