Daily Check In June 14, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In June 14, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

casadekitty wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:49 pm Hello all,

I have some really bad sad news and don't really even know how to start.
The fiancé passed away this morning. I am angry and probably in shock.
We had been having some issues of late, and he had been having some bad health issues...he was a big man, and his lungs were shot but he told me last night that he really thought the breathing treatments and OTC meds were helping. He would not listen to me when I tried to get him to the doctor and had been using covid tests that he said showed negative He also had blood pressure issues but would not go to the doctor.
There will be no services per his wishes and maybe a gathering at a later date.
Trying to keep my mind straight and just remember the good times. I just feel numb. Honestly, I can't really say how I feel.
I feel so bad for his parents.
JCKitty
Kitty, I am so, so sorry for you and his family. My sincere condolences.

For so many years you’ve spoken on how he is always there to help you and was such a good guy. What a terrible loss. (((Hugs))) ❤️❤️
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

We had been having some issues of late, and he had been having some bad health issues...he was a big man, and his lungs were shot but he told me last night that he really thought the breathing treatments and OTC meds were helping. He would not listen to me when I tried to get him to the doctor and had been using covid tests that he said showed negative He also had blood pressure issues but would not go to the doctor.
Trying to keep my mind straight and just remember the good times. I just feel numb. Honestly, I can't really say how I feel.
JCKitty
I'm so sorry for your loss.
jgomez1002

Post by jgomez1002 »

JCKitty
I am so sorry, Kitty. You, your family and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. There are no words at a time like this. So sorry.

JGomez
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

JCKitty
Kitty I am so sorry to hear about this. I cannot imagine what you are feeling. I know time has gone on since you posted this but i wanted to offer my condolences. Your friend, Janet
Janet Alliesmama