Daily Check in June 19, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in June 19, 2022

Post by MackerelCat »

FloridaCat, that was quick! I hope your healing goes off without a hitch and you are home soon. (((Hugs)))

DH is on the back porch putting up a ramp he built for Ollie Cat to walk up to his favorite perch. It's carpeted and looks like something humans would have in their living rooms. Nothing but the best for Dad's boy. :)
Mackie
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:00 pm I have been through surgery for a kidney obstruction and will stay in the hospital for a few days.

Funny how things work. If my pippi had still been here I’d be a basket case worryingly
That was really fast. So glad that this happened to you hear rather than in Denmark. Sending you a prayer and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:00 pm I have been through surgery for a kidney obstruction and will stay in the hospital for a few days.

Funny how things work. If my pippi had still been here I’d be a basket case worryingly
Wow, congratulations for listening to your body and coming home when you did. Glad the identified the issue so fast and took care of it.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

LogicsHere wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:38 pm That was really fast. So glad that this happened to you hear rather than in Denmark. Sending you a prayer and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Yes, I was impressed that I didn’t have to wait for anything. Tell your sister I’m at St. Anthony’s, sister hospital of Morton Plant closer to her place.

Logic’s, that is what had me in a panic in Denmark. I didn’t know how to access the healthcare system. I had $50k from my Med Part B for out of country but it is the logistics AND being all alone. Never again. I’m SO glad I’m home. Best friend is out of state but will be home Monday night. We’ve talked twice but I haven’t told her about the surgery yet. Starbucks friend with broken wrist is out of her Covid quarantine and will visit tomorrow. Dutch friend is an ANGEL and will go to my house to get glasses and phone charger and visit today.

At the hospital I’m in a brand new tower that only opened in May.

Thank you for your prayers.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Thank you all for your prayers.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Florida, I hope by now that you have been admitted.

I hope you are better soon.

Penny