Daily Check-in June 20, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Daily Check-in June 20, 2022

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning all.

It's going to be an absolutely beautiful day here day and I can't wait to be able to get out and enjoy it.

Today I have my Monday Chat and my last coloring group session until after Labor Day. These two activities will take up a good part of the day. I also have to take my stash of plastic bags to the store for recycling and toss my cans/bottles into the recycling bin.

I'm off to do my Monday housekeeping chores.

Have a great day.
LogicsHere

Re: Daily Check-in June 20, 2022

Post by LogicsHere »

Florida,

So very happy to hear that you are feeling better.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

LogicsHere wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:35 am Good morning all.

It's going to be an absolutely beautiful day here day and I can't wait to be able to get out and enjoy it.

Today I have my Monday Chat and my last coloring group session until after Labor Day. These two activities will take up a good part of the day. I also have to take my stash of plastic bags to the store for recycling and toss my cans/bottles into the recycling bin.

I'm off to do my Monday housekeeping chores.

Have a great day.
Logics, good morning! Good morning, everyone. I have the day off for Juneteenth. It is the most lovely day. I have been out with the dogs and am now having my coffee in bed - soon will have breakfast in bed.

I need to do a little bit of cooking today in order to use up some fresh kale - I'm thinking a kale pizza and a potato soup with kale.

Other than that, lots of relaxing and listening to the birds sing.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning,

It took me a good 50 minutes to wade through last weeks emails. Lots of Corporate news to digest.

It is another cool morning. My door is open, but is sure is noisy. I will have to shut it before my 8:30 meeting or use my headset :x .

Will join the social group for dinner tonight. A new restaurant. They keep it to moderately price restaurants.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good morning beautiful people,

Nice and sunny outside but still quite cool. Perfect day for Walking Club by Lake Superior. I am wearing capris, t shirt, light jacket and always wear a hat. Sunscreen too! It will be fun to see the gang. My one friend is in Manitoba and visiting her Dad and other family. Won’t be back until July!

This afternoon I will be working in the garden, still have a dreaded bathroom to clean and must continue work in the spare bedroom downstairs in the basement and make it guest ready for my step sister and her hubby visiting in July. I am going to drop off some donations for Salvation Army. Hopefully no money spent aside from the gas .

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Creative
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

good morning

I gave up trying to sleep - the dogs were barking all night. One had to go out at 3am and then I have to stay awake to get up when he barks to come back inside.

Every hour something was making him bark. ugh

Going to be a long day...........