Daily Check-in June 24, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check-in June 24, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 pm Not sure if I posted this earlier - sibling had to go to the hospital again.

It is basically anxiety issues. They can't keep her there for that. Gave her some xanax and sent her on her way.

Well she is moving next week, but told her son that she didn't want to see people. Well the people she might have seen were going to help move the furniture to her new place. So I guess the son and DIL will take care of that.

Boy she is really overwhelmed. Our family was huge - maybe all that activity while growing up affected her. 11 kids in the family. We were a wild tribe - lots of talking, playing etc. Maybe that affected her?
I’m glad your sister is moving to a safer place.

With 11 already in the family if you were closer I would ask if I could be an honorary sister and join your close knit family.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check-in June 24, 2022

Post by mbrudnic »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 pm Not sure if I posted this earlier - sibling had to go to the hospital again.

It is basically anxiety issues. They can't keep her there for that. Gave her some xanax and sent her on her way.

Well she is moving next week, but told her son that she didn't want to see people. Well the people she might have seen were going to help move the furniture to her new place. So I guess the son and DIL will take care of that.

Boy she is really overwhelmed. Our family was huge - maybe all that activity while growing up affected her. 11 kids in the family. We were a wild tribe - lots of talking, playing etc. Maybe that affected her?
So reminds me of how, when my Grandma (Mom of 11) was sick, my Mom was concerned about the commotion at her house with kids and grandkids in an out and brought her to our house. After a day, Mom (#2 of the kids) realized that Grandma missed the commotion. Not saying that is the case with your sibling, but not to feel bad about the family. There are certainly different levels of toleration for the family stuff.