Daily Check In June 26, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In June 26, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

LogicsHere wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:08 am Good morning all.

A sunny, warm day here today with temperature rising to almost 90. Tomorrow will be about 15 degrees cooler as rain is expected.

The only household tasks I have on the weekends is making my bed and my meal prep and clean up. I keep the weekends totally free for me. I've been through the normal Sunday morning routine including working a bit on my puzzle. Puzzles are not a strong point nor is my speed in working on it. I've played some online games also.

I have a Hallmark movie coming on at 2:00, Christmas at Holly Lodge, so I will definitely be watching that. The rest of the time I will do some reading.

Dinner tonight is simple, another breakfast for dinner, pancakes.

Well that's all for now. Have a great day.
Logics, I don’t know if I ever thanked you for telling me about KarenPuzzles. I have so enjoyed her channel. It is pure relaxation and fun and puts a smile on my face. I’m getting ready to watch an episode now.

My table is too cluttered with medical stuff to do a puzzle but I can’t wait to get back to one.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

floridacatlover wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:34 am Hello friends.

Just want to let you know that I’m home and had a good night. Nurse was here for my antibiotic and showed me how to do it. I think I’ll be OK but my friend will come over tonight to be with me. Clem, you were right about lots of questions/ paperwork from the nurse.

Mom’s neighbor will come over this afternoon for a visit. I’ve had breakfast and part of lunch and I’m drinking lots of water.

I do not like to owe money. Paid my AMEX bill online this morning that is due 7/2. It had been on my mind.

May check in later. Thank you to you all for your love and support. ❤️
Checking in here late today. YAY..so glad you are home!
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

It was a really hot day here. Spent part of it in the pool with family.
Has anyone heard from JCKitty? I hope she will check in soon.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I gave myself the second dose of antibiotic by myself. As I suspected, the hardest part was getting the two clips open. But I did it myself without help from my friend. The nurse will come tomorrow morning and my friend is going to come by in the evening again.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:55 pm It was a really hot day here. Spent part of it in the pool with family.
I was thinking about her today. Wonder how the arrangements are going. What a stressful time for her.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:55 pm It was a really hot day here. Spent part of it in the pool with family.
She's been on my mind too. I can't imagine her pain.
Patty