Daily Check-in June 27, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check-in June 27, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

Hello friends.

Congratulations to Colorado in the Stanley Cup. My Lightning did well to get to the finals and won the Cup two times so I don’t mind another team taking the championship.

The home health nurse came a bit late but I did the antibiotic myself with her watching with no problem. I am not impressed with this home health agency.

I called my primary care doctor and left a message to make an appointment.

A friend (not really close) is going to bring me dinner tonight which is very kind. She is going to buy it on her way home from her part-time job at the cruise port in Tampa. I’m going to suggest Olive Garden.

I watched the first episode of Inventing Anna on Netflix. I enjoyed it but not sure I’ll stick with it because there are 11 episodes.

Have a good day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning

Another bright sunny morning. Will be waiting for the "cold front"

Slept okay but then as usual woke up and tossed and turned from about 6am onwards. Just thinking of all the things that can go wrong....................wish I could be the carefree person I used to be.........

The pups have been out. I am waiting to see if any of us are going to get together today. My niece should be here to help her mom - ill sibling- move. But havent' heard anything. And ill sibling basically told us through her to stay away. Guess she thinks we talk too much. She can't process things. So we shall see how it goes... :mrgreen:

Have a great day.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Beautiful..much needed rainy morning!
Jackie..I got a smile when you mentioned your plastic money. It is such a different feel from our paper money..but I bet it lasts a really long time.
Florida..Sounds like you have that antibiotic procedure under control. Hope you recover fast. What a crazy thing.
It is a good day to sort my food pantry.
Have a nice day all.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Good morning, everyone. I started off busy and am just now getting a little break. We are having a rainy, cloudy week, which is wonderful. It will be around 10 degrees cooler every day than last week.

Last night Lily Dog was allowed to return to sleeping on the foot of our bed, much to the surprise of Dora Kitty. Actually, not much surprises Dora for long because she quickly climbed up there and began playing with Lily's tail. Lily is a very sweet dog: all she did was tuck her temptingly fluffy tail tightly around herself. DH said they were both asleep on the foot of the bed early this morning, so the night was peaceful.

I fell asleep reasonably early and got up early enough to clean the kitchen before going to work. DH is always good to do the dishes, but he never remembers to wipe down the stove, counter tops or the sink. (This is why I told him that if I should die prematurely, he is to hire a good cleaning person or I will haunt him.)

At lunch break today I need to figure out where the hemp shop is a couple of streets over and see about buying some more oil for Rosie Dog. She's nearly out of what I ordered a few months ago from California. That company takes forever to ship, so having a local source would be good.

Hope you all have a peaceful day.
Mackie
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

FloridaCat, I hope you can get in to see your primary doctor very soon. After all you've been through, you need that.
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:00 am Beautiful..much needed rainy morning!
Jackie..I got a smile when you mentioned your plastic money. It is such a different feel from our paper money..but I bet it lasts a really long time.
Florida..Sounds like you have that antibiotic procedure under control. Hope you recover fast. What a crazy thing.
It is a good day to sort my food pantry.
Have a nice day all.
Yes it does last a long time. Unless of course you leave it in your car during the heat of summer or wash it in really hot water. It then has a tendency to melt. :lol:
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/