Daily Check In June 28, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In June 28, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

Another stormy afternoon.

It is dark out there. I thought it was almost 8 and nope not even 4!

We lost power again and of course I was worried about the darn AC being messed up again. It survived. Power came back on and AC is producing cool air.

We do need the rain. People are so happy.

We got drive thru food for dinner - mmm chicken wings for me and an enchilada plate for the COD.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:23 pm I didn't know that Trump could even drive. :mrgreen:
Only a golf cart 😂

And in December when Trump heard that Bob Barr said he found no election irregularities, Trump threw his lunch against the wall, breaking the china and splattering ketchup on the wall. Not the first time he threw china either. Can you say two-year old? This was our President.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I am not so sure, my children never did that. Of course the minute they started playing with food the meal was over.

He is an adult size spoiled brat.

Penny
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

I just don't understand his worshippers condoning his behavior. Have people really become that uncivilized> SMH.

Bev
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I am having a very much needed thunderstorm, rain at my apartment is very heavy.

Penny
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Well most of the tasks are once again finished for today. I left the herbs until tomorrow when I can pick them in the early morning and get them drying before it gets too hot.

I did get two areas of the garden and yard weeded the side bed, and the far back by the shed. Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can get the center done tomorrow after all my errands.

Stayed in this afternoon and knit like a demon. Managed to get the baby blanket finished and just have the ends to work in. Whew, in plenty of time to gift it for the new arrival. Next month I might just make a pink sweater as I already have a blue one and have lots of pink baby yarn to use up.

I was going to trace out the pattern onto the tablecloth, but it is getting a bit darker out so will leave that until tomorrow and pull more yarn to start on the odds and ends blanket. Must keep the hands busy or I could get myself in trouble and I get to make something out of leftovers.

My filling for the pasties is cooking on the stove, and it smells amazing. Love the smell of curry. Once it is finished and cooled down I will roll the dough out and form the pasties. Sticking them in the oven and since the oven is on....I will make pumpkin muffins to take as a treat or breakfast to the family reunion.

Off to set the table.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/