Daily Check In July 1, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Daily Check In July 1, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Starting us off. Back after coffee.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check In July 1, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Good morning fellow frugalites,

I will be finishing this coffee, going for a bit of a walk and then starting to pack up the vehicle.

Eldest DS arrived around 5:45 last night and gave us a wonderful gift for a combined Mother's Day/Father's Day thing. Something we would never purchase, a set of Bluetooth speakers for outside (not that we have music on our phones...but we will now download some).

Woke up with a bit of a headache and also had trouble sleeping as my mind started spinning with things I had/have yet to do.

Not too sure how the WIFI is at the cabin, I believe it was spotty from the last time we were there. So you may not hear from me for a couple of days.....

Everybody have a great day. Take care (and wish me luck getting through this).
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Good morning all. Jackie, hope you have a nice time at the cabin and your headache vanishes.

It has been a slow, lazy morning. My blood sugar and blood pressure are both low so I feel pretty yucky. I almost passed out when I took Hoe out. Taking it easy. Ate my cereal and am drinking Gatorade (the sodium in it can raise blood pressure, so says my doctor).

I have a lot I want to do today but it remains to be seen if I will accomplish any of it. Oh well, a whole day of doing nothing is not the end of the world.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackie..enjoy your time with your son!
Daze..feel better.
Will be very hot here today. I plan on spending some time in the shade with a book!
Have a good day.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackie, I hope you have a safe journey and a pleasant time.

Happy Daze, it sounds like a day of rest and snacks would be good for you. You take care.

I am having coffee on the sofa with two snoozing pups. DH and I have the day off. Ollie Cat is in my lap and Dora Kitty is in the kitchen hollering for company. We are trying to train her to come to us when she wants attention instead of yelling her head off. A lot of sound comes out of that wisp of a cat!

Today I have some shopping to do, but nothing huge. We just want to enjoy the long weekend. Hope you all have a good day.
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

My H-E-B order should be delivered in the next hour. I know that I am getting 18 eggs instead of the dozen that I ordered as they are out of the dozen package.

I have my trash gathered and out. Once my groceries come I will cut the watermelon and add the rind to the trash.

I have a dress wash in the dryer.

I got a text my H-E-B order should be here soon.

Penny