Daily Check In July 30, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In July 30, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:18 pm Didn't want to say anything until things looked okay.

The COD had a heart attack last night! Taken by ambulance to a hospital in the city. He was out there anyway. They had to do a stent.

His daughter called me. She is an RN and is there with him. He told me not to worry and just stay here with the pets. He just called and said they were keeping him one more night in the ICU and then one more night in a regular room. Should be home by Monday.

He has had another procedure sort of like this. Will have to make changes. Diet!!!
I’m glad that the COD is OK! Thank goodness he recognized the symptoms.I will say a prayer for him.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:18 pm Didn't want to say anything until things looked okay.

The COD had a heart attack last night! Taken by ambulance to a hospital in the city. He was out there anyway. They had to do a stent.

His daughter called me. She is an RN and is there with him. He told me not to worry and just stay here with the pets. He just called and said they were keeping him one more night in the ICU and then one more night in a regular room. Should be home by Monday.

He has had another procedure sort of like this. Will have to make changes. Diet!!!
So sorry. Glad to hear that he will be OK. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Thanks everyone for praying for the COD.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Oh, wow, Clem! Thank Heaven he is okay.
Mackie
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

DH and I went to Aldi after lunch today. We spent $71. Then I spent a lot of time processing food and cooking. I turned some fruit DH wasn't eating into a mixed fruit crisp -- it has cherries, strawberries, apples, plums and grapes in it -- and it came out so yummy. Also made my lunches for the workweek: salmon patties with a side of potatoes, sugar snap peas, sweet peppers and a nice spoonful of baked beans.

Tomorrow I will cook a pork roast in the slow cooker with some sweet peppers, onions and celery. That should keep DH in hot lunches all week.
Mackie
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Clem, I am glad the COD is okay!!!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz