Daily Check in Aug 1, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Re: Daily Check in Aug 1, 2022

Post by LogicsHere »

HappyDaze wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:03 pm Quilter, I heard a nasty rumor that it is supposed to be over 100 degrees here for the rest of the week - IN NEW YORK!! I don't know how y'all do it - but I guess I'm going to find out.
I just looked at the long-range forecast for downstate NY and it shows today around 87, and the next two days at 95 and 91, although my sister who lives south of me said here is a projected a few degrees higher. But who knows . . .
HappyDaze

Re: Daily Check in Aug 1, 2022

Post by HappyDaze »

LogicsHere wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:36 am I just looked at the long-range forecast for downstate NY and it shows today around 87, and the next two days at 95 and 91, although my sister who lives south of me said here is a projected a few degrees higher. But who knows . . .
Our current temp (I'm about 5 hours north of NYC) is 78 - but the humidity is 60% so making it feel hotter. I didn't even put my mac & cheese in the oven - and that's like a sin to me, lol.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz