Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

Post by ChristmasTrees »

itspennyc wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am I slept pretty well last night, I was really over tired by the time I went to bed last night. I had seen the nurse practitioner at the walk in clinic at WellMed at Windcrest, about the infection on my nose.

I got the paper work from Housing for next year.

I have finished loading and set off the dishwasher. My Rx came, you can tell by looking now that it is an infection.

I am tired today. I plan on a quiet day today. I am working on the paperwork. I will be putting it into Numbers.

Penny
I hope the Rx clears up that infection quickly Penny.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm Just spoke with my nephew

News about ill sibling is not good. The doctors and hospice folks think she will only be with for maybe a week - :(

I don't know what to think.
Times like this are always hardest on the ones who are left behind. Have faith in that God will take her when it's right for her and give you all the strength you need to get through it.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Clem, I am so sorry about your sister. (((HUGS))) You and everyone have done a terrific job taking care of her, but congestive heart failure makes them go down so fast. You have really been through it lately, hon.

Quilter, I did StitchFix for a little while back when I had a somewhat fancier job. Got some really cute things I'm still wearing.

Praise to the skies, we are finished with training and I can finally get some stuff done around the office. I need to vacuum it tomorrow and straighten up the mail room. Tonight I would like to go out for Mexican food, if DH is up for it. It's been a margarita kind of week.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Thank you all

Just got home from seeing her. She has had a lot of visitors. People will be with her as the night goes on.

She is struggling to breath. She is on morphine to help her relax. All we can do is pray.

I did call our priest and he went and did the Last Rites. That is a comfort.

Thank you all.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

MackerelCat wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:01 pm Clem, I am so sorry about your sister. (((HUGS))) You and everyone have done a terrific job taking care of her, but congestive heart failure makes them go down so fast. You have really been through it lately, hon.

Quilter, I did StitchFix for a little while back when I had a somewhat fancier job. Got some really cute things I'm still wearing.

Praise to the skies, we are finished with training and I can finally get some stuff done around the office. I need to vacuum it tomorrow and straighten up the mail room. Tonight I would like to go out for Mexican food, if DH is up for it. It's been a margarita kind of week.
I confess that I went out to eat with some family members after being with ill sibling for hours. And yes I had some margaritas! Just so much to process. So many things we had to talk about. Things like this just brings out old memories.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Clem, sharing a meal and memories with family is all part of the process. You are coming together to comfort each other and remembering the good times is part of the comfort and love. (((Hugs))) You are a great sister.
Mackie