Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

Post by LWolfT »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:57 pm Thank you all

Just got home from seeing her. She has had a lot of visitors. People will be with her as the night goes on.

She is struggling to breath. She is on morphine to help her relax. All we can do is pray.

I did call our priest and he went and did the Last Rites. That is a comfort.

Thank you all.
Clem, I'm so sorry. Just wanted to say that I'm sending up prayers for you and your family.
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Clem, I am so sorry for you and your family. it is hard I know
I am glad to hear your priest was there and will continue to pray for all of you.
JCKitty
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Mackie that is alot! I have not had them.in awhile bit I need to do so again. Last time the put of pocket wasinimal and they helped for about 8 months so I love the gel. But I will have to look up these braces you speak of for my walks.
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:23 pm I was so happy to see him. He is an awesome priest!!
I am so glad Clem that you had your own Priest be able to give the Sacrement. My Dad had the hospital Chaplain from the VA in Sioux Falls, SD. He did a lovely ceremony. It really comforts the sick and their families.

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Prairie Waif2 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 am I am so glad Clem that you had your own Priest be able to give the Sacrement. My Dad had the hospital Chaplain from the VA in Sioux Falls, SD. He did a lovely ceremony. It really comforts the sick and their families.

MJ
We also have a cousin that is a Catholic priest. He "retired" this year. But we are in contact with him.

He was there to give mass for my dad, my mom and my oldest brother. OMG - it was so comforting.