Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
casadekitty

Re: Daily Check in Aug 4, 2022

Post by casadekitty »

Hello all,

Jackie, I have always said No is a complete answer. It took me forever to not feel guilty but I stuck to it.
I did not sleep last night, got about 3 hours this morning. I will take 1/2 a childs benadryl tonight at the first sign.
FloridaCat, I am with you on your thinking, honestly I think thats a big reason I am not sleeping well and feeling anxious so much of the time. I just don't understand how people can still look/listen to tRump and not realize how selfish/evil he really is. I cannot even get started on Alex Jones.
Clem, I will continue to pray for all of your family.
I have dog towels on the lines, robo-vac is going and I have done other house chores along with a short spurt of weeding in front while my dogs are out. When they want to come in I stop and will continue when they go back out.
I have enough sloppy joe's for today, tomorrow I will have to come up with something else. Plenty of choose from and not worried LOL. I keep thinking french toast sounds good and then I don't make it. :roll:
Will be snapping and canning green beans this weekend. I also want to cook up a big mess to eat. I love fresh green beans.
Penny, do you have any indication as to how you got an infection? Hope it goes away quickly.
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Just spoke with my nephew

News about ill sibling is not good. The doctors and hospice folks think she will only be with for maybe a week - :(

I don't know what to think.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

well, I got a stitch fix (perhaps not frugal but I need some "good" Clothing. Off to check it out.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm Just spoke with my nephew

News about ill sibling is not good. The doctors and hospice folks think she will only be with for maybe a week - :(

I’m so sorry, Clem. I am praying for your sister and for you to have some peace in your life. (((Hugs)))
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

itspennyc wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am I slept pretty well last night, I was really over tired by the time I went to bed last night. I had seen the nurse practitioner at the walk in clinic at WellMed at Windcrest, about the infection on my nose.

I got the paper work from Housing for next year.

I have finished loading and set off the dishwasher. My Rx came, you can tell by looking now that it is an infection.

I am tired today. I plan on a quiet day today. I am working on the paperwork. I will be putting it into Numbers.

Penny
I hope that you feel better today, Penny, and can take it easy.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:03 pm Just spoke with my nephew

Oh..I am so sorry. It is so difficult to watch a loved one fail.