Daily Check In August 6, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In August 6, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

itspennyc wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:51 pm Clem, I am sorry for your loss. Please share my condolences with your family I know how difficult this time is for any family.

Penny
Thank you PennyC
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Update:
We just had a passing bout of rain. I swear I am seeing steam rising off the field. It is so hot and humid.
Went to the farm store earlier, got my special glue (up by $3) and lucked onto clearance coco mat lined baskets and picked up some clearance annuals for the lamp/planters.
I have been piddling around with them all day, they look pretty good, will look better when the plants have settled in and I add some spider plant babies. It is really late in the season for me to be doing them but that's the breaks....I wanted the lamps cheap and it took a while to find them. It's okay I will get an earlier start on planting them next year.

Son in law came and mowed right before it rained, so good timing. Grands went swimming today and DD's are also piddling around and relaxing.
I couldn't believe how much Autumn stuff was out at the farm storm, bales of straw and they also have all of the wood stove things on the shelves. Too early for me. they will be getting their mums in really soon.
Autumn is my favorite season but don't need to rush it.
Need to make my list for next week,
JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:04 pm Good evening all

It has been quite a day.

Unfortunately, our sibling passed away this afternoon. It was peaceful. I am so glad we were there with her.

I just thought she would last longer, but God has other plans. I am just thankful that we were there for her.

We gathered at her house after she was taken to the funeral home and discussed old family times and how we were going to honor her memory.

Thanks to all that prayed for her. She was very peaceful at the end. Thank you.
Clem...I am just reading this now. I am so sorry for your loss. May your sister Rest In Peace.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:52 pm Clem...I am just reading this now. I am so sorry for your loss. May your sister Rest In Peace.
Thank you