Daily Check in Aug 15, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Daily Check in Aug 15, 2022

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning all,
Be right back.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check in Aug 15, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

Good morning Maggie and all.

Clem, I’m thinking about you today.

I had a day of rest yesterday. It was a good day.

This afternoon I have two appointments. First the lawyer to go over the changes to my Will and then my chest X-ray. On the way to the lawyer I’ll stop at mom’s house to put out the three bags of yard clippings. I won’t be able to work in the yard this week until Thursday or possibly Wednesday if my pre-op testing doesn’t take too long.

Have a good day.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Wow, almost 9 AM EDT and looks like I am starting the daily thread. I guess Jackie is readying for her trip.
Jackie, Have a good time and safe travels.

Another cool morning here. A high of about 80 F. DS1 is getting an injection in his foot today and will be non-weight bearing for 3 weeks and in a boot for another 3. It is his right foot, so no driving for 6 weeks. And of course with school starting, the DGSs activities will be starting up. DIL is already a cub scout den leader, she is coaching DGS5's t-ball team. I volunteered to help run the boys around.

It is another cool morning here. \The humidity is high, but with the temps at 62 F, it feels nice.

Have a great day,
Maggie
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning all.

Another nice day with the day in the low 80s and low humidity. I do have my A/C on at the moment as I just finished my exercising and I'm definitely in need of "cool" LOL.

Didn't get my Friday notice of my Monday chat but will sign into the room anyway. She may not have had the chance to send it last week and it could be waiting in my email for me. Other than this, nothing else planned.

Well, I think I'll go for now. Have a wonderful day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

I am dressed and ready to go. Strangely we are getting rain! And the temps are nice.

Some of the family got up early and are meeting at the funeral home and drive over here in a procession. I knew I could not get up that early. I stay up too late. I will just meet them there.

I hope my umbrella is in my car!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have a dress wash in the washer. Today we have 80% chance of rian. Most is predicted over the recharge zone. Which is great.

There is flooding near Corpus Christi from the heavy rain from a tropical wave.

Because of the rain, I hurt more than usual.

Penny