Daily Check in Aug 16, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check in Aug 16, 2022

Post by Quilter51 »

I don't have insomnia, I just have severe chronic pain, lol.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Greetings friends. Clem, I am sorry to hear of the losses in your extended family - thinking of you.

Mackie, I hope the pups and kitties get better soon. Quilter, I'm sorry you are not sleeping well. Maggie, happy that you still are gainfully employed!

It was a good day. I walked to the farmer's market on my lunch break and bough a big ol bag of peppers, tomatoes, squash on the cheap.

I have to buckle down and do some housework tonight - I have not kept up with things this week - at all. But first, sauteed veggies in a wrap for supper. No effort is going outward until some food goes inward.

Everyone have a good, safe evening.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Pups are a bit better this evening. The youngest one is still the sickest, but the fever she had last night is gone. She can't get in to see the vet until Friday.
Mackie
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Quilter51 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:45 pm I don't have insomnia, I just have severe chronic pain, lol.

I have that too...lol
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:23 pm Pups are a bit better this evening. The youngest one is still the sickest, but the fever she had last night is gone. She can't get in to see the vet until Friday.
Good to hear they are somewhat better. Hope they continue to improve.
Janet Alliesmama