Daily check in August 17

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Daily check in August 17

Post by Quilter51 »

I have no idea how on earth I became the first poster!!

Read till midnight instead of going to sleep no later than ten and still woke up at six thirty but I can live with that. Too hot to morning walk but I did sit outside after I watered the plants so I had some morning time and fresh air time.

Now doing online stuff (obviously) and then I will get to my house stuff. Must vaccum and rotate clothes and put everythign away after a few deliveries, other than that I am not sure!

Today my exercise is a half hour seated aerobic program and then walking around the house for thirty minutes in total.

I havent really gotten in the studio for anything at all for a couple days so today that's my goal.

I may go out for grilled cheese lunch and then pick up a couple library books, we shall see.

Back later.
Quilter51

Re: Daily check in August 17

Post by Quilter51 »

Oh, and my daughter thinks her dog is sundowning. Is that even possible?
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Hello Quilter and all.

I’ve been pretty busy the past two days so will have a quiet day at home today. I slept well. I’m glad that I decided to wait until tomorrow to go to mom’s house because it is already raining this morning.

I stripped my bed and have the sheets in the washer. Now I’ll pay a couple of cc bills online. I looked at the Publix ad preview and will go there tomorrow or Friday and then no more in-person shopping. Publix has both blueberries and Fresh Express salad kits B1G1. Mackie, lite cranberry juice is only $2.87 for 64 ounces regular price at Publix.

The U.S. gymnastics championships start tomorrow in Tampa. I’m going to spring for a month of Peacock, $4.99, to watch and may keep it because figure skating will start in October.

Have a good day.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Good morning, everyone. We have piles of students moving in today. I am mostly answering the phone, which involves dealing with complaints, work orders, people who are running late, stuff like that. That is totally fine by me. :-D

The dogs are still not well. DH was up at 3:30 a.m. cleaning up after them. Goldie, the youngest one, is particularly sick -- feels like she has a fever now, and he is taking her to the vet today. We do have an emergency fund just for the pets, so we can handle this. I just hate to see them feeling so bad.

FloridaCat, I feel that Peacock is actually a pretty good deal. We let Netflix go and kept that. The high-priced cranberry juice is the Ocean Spray 50 calorie version, which DH drinks because he's treated for T2 diabetes.

Hope you all have a great day and stay cool.
Last edited by MackerelCat on Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mackie
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Quilter51 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am Oh, and my daughter thinks her dog is sundowning. Is that even possible?
It sure is if they have signs of dementia. My toy poodle had it.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Yes, dogs can get dementia just like old folks and get very confused in the evening. Poor little things. :(
Mackie