Awaiting the NFL Season and THE RULES of the season

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Prairie Waif2

Awaiting the NFL Season and THE RULES of the season

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

I had a good laugh about this! I sent it to some other football fans and know some on the group are NFL fans too! This is specific to my team, the Minnesota Vikings! But I'll allow you to make it about your team! :mrgreen:

(Found on Facebook)
Vikings Nation
6d ·
Listen up and Read!!!!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! This goes for family birthday parties, baptisms, and everything else!!!!
Vikings Season is upon us
I’m going to say this once and it doesn’t matter if you like it or not.
Since the countdown to football season is looming, I guess it's time to mention the NFL season warnings. None of these are meant to be a personal attack, but each of you have been warned!!!
1. I will NOT attend ANYTHING on Thursday and Monday nights or past noon on Sunday unless you have NFL football on a television.
***Please note—Games featuring The Minnesota Vikings take priority over all other games.
2. I WILL be high strung, loud, and obnoxious if you are around me while The Vikings are playing.
3. When possible, I will wear Vikings gear all through the week *No exceptions*
4. Weddings & all other events are for bye weeks or planned around GAME TIME! I am not saying I won't be there, but I will do my best as soon as the game is over!
5. In the event that we are watching a game together, and you are not a Vikings fan, you will NOT cheer against the Minnesota Vikings , but I will cheer against your team, especially the Packers, Bears, Lions, Saints and Eagles. This rule can be confusing to some, but it is explained by saying that you can make positive statements for your team while not making negative comments against The Minnesota Vikings.
Thanks for understanding everyone!
SKOL
VIKINGS
2022 this is our YEAR BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥 SKOL 🤘🏻
Hope has a good imagination.