Every time I come to this site...

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

Every time I come to this site...

Post by frugalmom »

The last few days every time I come onto this site, I have my malware site block a trojan it states and it pops up. So it is only with this site I get this? Does anyone else get this? Luckily, my protection works thus far? I don't know if Erin or Jackie needs to know this? Thanks!
mbrudnic

Re: Every time I come to this site...

Post by mbrudnic »

I have not seen any issues. I am sorry you are.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

frugalmom wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:33 pm The last few days every time I come onto this site, I have my malware site block a trojan it states and it pops up. So it is only with this site I get this? Does anyone else get this? Luckily, my protection works thus far? I don't know if Erin or Jackie needs to know this? Thanks!
No issues here either. I do have that problem with a blog I enjoy reading, I can read it, but it does not allow me to leave a comment....I get blocked from doing so.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

frugalmom wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:33 pm The last few days every time I come onto this site, I have my malware site block a trojan it states and it pops up. So it is only with this site I get this? Does anyone else get this? Luckily, my protection works thus far? I don't know if Erin or Jackie needs to know this? Thanks!
I don’t have that message, but lately I can’t post 60% of what I write. About to give up trying.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Nothing going on here.

What are you using? A laptop?
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

On my MacBook Air I frequently have the site freeze. So that it makes it difficult to scroll down, plus I can’t post.

Penny