Daily Check In September 22, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In September 22, 2022

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackie, I had a draft dodger filled with old fashioned clay kitty litter at our old house. It worked great.

Getting my tea break a bit late, as I had a massive pile of packages to process first thing this morning. Some of these girls order clothes every single day. I'd hate to see the credit card bills!

It's supposed to be cooler here today. Hope you all have a good day.
Mackie
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning frugal Friends,

It is cool here this morning. although I had to manually shut off my AC. The next few day are not supposed to get much about 70 F.

Otherwise, it is same ole, same ole around here. I need to stop over at Mom and Dad's and put out the trash cans for pickup tomorrow morning. And then go back and put them away, unless my Nephew will be over tomorrow. He will be nearby for a funeral of his GFs family and apparently asked if he could check out the garden. LOL1 My competition. I sent him a text. Waiting to hear back.

I just got a text that I have a dentist appointment on my birthday. LOL! Now I remember the conversation when I scheduled it. Fortunately They usually are not a problem.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I didn’t get up until after 7 am this morning. I have my sheets in the dryer, the clean bottom sheet on my bed. I have showered and washed my hair. The dress wash is in the washer.

Breakfast was oatmeal. The laundry and my bed will be my big things today. I did finish loading the dishwasher and set it off. Thanks to machines things are getting done.

The rest of the day should be simple.

Penny
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Hello friends.

Mackie, I hope that Lily Dog continues to feel better.

I slept pretty well last night overall but woke up several times in the night.

I have laundry in the dryer and I just paid some bills online and balanced the account I use for food shopping. I made a $200 mistake in the bank’s favor so I added it back to my total. I also clipped a few coupons from a “fall” flyer I picked up at Publix.

Today I’ll stay home and work on my puzzle and most likely take a nap. Every day I’m trying to do a few extra chores around the house. I’m mostly keeping up with everything except vacuuming.

There is a storm down near South America that I’m watching, Invest 98-L I think. The models show it may come my way by midweek next week. I hope not!

Have a good day.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Thunder..lightening..and huge rain this morning.
It is so nice to have real rain again after such a dry summer.
All indoor sports today...laundry..cooking..and paying bills!
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:36 am Hello friends.

Mackie, I hope that Lily Dog continues to feel better.

I slept pretty well last night overall but woke up several times in the night.

I have laundry in the dryer and I just paid some bills online and balanced the account I use for food shopping. I made a $200 mistake in the bank’s favor so I added it back to my total. I also clipped a few coupons from a “fall” flyer I picked up at Publix.

Today I’ll stay home and work on my puzzle and most likely take a nap. Every day I’m trying to do a few extra chores around the house. I’m mostly keeping up with everything except vacuuming.

There is a storm down near South America that I’m watching, Invest 98-L I think. The models show it may come my way by midweek next week. I hope not!

Have a good day.
Lily was feeling more perky this morning. She ate a little bite of bread with peanut butter on it after having her breakfast of an egg and baby food. The probiotic paste she got from the vet really works wonders. It looks like something scraped up from the bottom of a pond, but it does the trick.
Mackie