Daily Check in Sept 26, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Beverley

Re: Daily Check in Sept 26, 2022

Post by Beverley »

Happy Birthday Quilter!

It sounds like you have a fun week ahead of you. Enjoy!

Bev
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

icfrugal2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:50 pm Please take it as a complaint
How do you do everything that you do every day???

If I do one thing a day, I'm happy.

I don't get much done, but still

IC
I usually list more than I can get done, lately. Today I did not get the buns made, but did manage to spread three wheel barrows full of gravel that Hubby dumped in the fire pit area. Lots of my tasks are small and only take a few minutes to do.

Also our home is small compared to most here at just over 1000 square feet (not including the unfinished part of the basement).
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

HappyDaze wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:46 pm Good evening, Friends. Happy Birthday to You, Quilter! Floridacat, thinking of you and all in your community. Mackie, so nice of you to help that girl out with her new cat. Maggie, did your DGS say why he doesn't want to play ball anymore?

It was a pretty good day for a Monday. I had an online training (is there any other kind anymore) for 4 hours this afternoon - the training ended right at "quitting time" (ha! define that, lol) so I got home a bit late. Getting ready for bed and thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing.
DGS is 5. He wanted to bat but not catch. His Dad told him he was not old enough to only bat. There is no designated hitter in T-Ball.