Household Battery Charger

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
HappyDaze

Household Battery Charger

Post by HappyDaze »

Does anyone use a battery charger for your AA and AAA batteries? I go through a lot of batteries for my "twinkle lights" that I have throughout the house. I have been researching chargers and they all seem to have TERRIBLE reviews - whether they cost $14 or$54! If you use a charger I would love to hear why you like/dislike it - what is the good and bad? Thank you!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
clemencia2us

Re: Household Battery Charger

Post by clemencia2us »

no - we just buy batteries in the large packages from SAMs - like 100 or more.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Ive been looking at a Panasonic that has 84 percent five star reviews on amazon. My hesitation is that the only things I have that use batteries are my remotes since I use a wireless mouse. Im pro in the idea of environmentally soundness but as for the paying itself off part, it would take awhile.

Panasonic BQ-CC55SBA
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

There was one in my old work office that worked great. All I remember about it was that the housing was green and it plugged in flat against the wall.
Mackie
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I have a Duracell charger that I’ve had for at least 10 years. I’ve never had problems with it but I only use it sporadically because I do also use regular batteries.
Gunther56

Post by Gunther56 »

I also have a Duracell charger at home and so far I have had no problems.