Check in for Tues., Oct. 4, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Check in for Tues., Oct. 4, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Shopping done and another surprise awaited me.... Bananas have gone up 10 cents a pound in a week. Probably not the only thing, but as I found out even buying on sale my bill was astronomically high. Costs keep right on going up with no end in sight.

One good thing is that I didn't have to purchase gas for my vehicle last month, and Hubby didn't for his truck either. We did have an oil change on the vehicle I drive and even that has skyrocketed in price. We were still underbudget for last month, but not by a lot.

Off to work a bit on the quilt, as all household tasks are completed (do have to dump some more baskets at some point today).

Talk to you all later.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Hello All,
I am SO happy to report that DH has turned the corner on Covid and is feeling much better today! Phew!
I am still okay..fingers crossed.
I have been disinfecting everything. We both mask when I take food up to him. One more day for him to isolate and then we both mask up inside for another five days. I will stay in the other bedroom for the full ten days.
Hope all is well with you all.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Hello all!

Out to PT this morning and then to Bible study and nothing has been done at home.

That may remain mainly how it is for the next two days. I got the new John Sandford on my kindle at midnight and it is calling to me and I also want to do or try to do an hour of earnings. So after check in I will read and then earn and then do a quick pickup while I get my checken stuffing casserole in the oven early (I have no problme reheating it if it saves me cleaning up at seven when I am exhausted).

Tomorrow I am headed out to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkins with some friends. I will need to use the trolly and walk slowly, hopefully they will be okay with that and not decide to never invite me to anything again, lol. We'll get there at ten andhave lunch and head home so it should not be too hot.

Thursday and friday I am home both days unless I have PT or I decide to go to sivler sneakers so I can catch up on organizational stuff them.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I saw the orthopedist this morning. I have patella arthritis, a partially torn meniscus, and bursitis in both knees.

I have some exercises to do at home.

No mention was made of future appointments, at this time.

Penny
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Oh, Penny, no wonder your knees have bothered you so much. That's a lot!
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

So true.

Penny