Daily check in Nov. 26, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
casadekitty

Re: Daily check in Nov. 26, 2022

Post by casadekitty »

Hello all,

I am up and drinking buckets of coffee. I am enjoying the notion that I have most of the Holiday decorating done and not many house chores to do.
It is sunny but cold this morning, will warm up soon.
The DD's and I were talking last night and agreeing how glad we were that we are making most gifts and keeping it low and mellow. This year's upheavals have shown us just how much we have and the fact we need absolutely nothing. It is a good feeling.

I definitely need allergy meds this AM, lots of dust stirred up while doing the decorating yesterday.
I checked the online grocery ads for next week, the only thing I found is arm roast on sale. Everything else is junk food or super processed and we don't use it. I am low on cheese so will put it on the list. Mainly pet food and supplies this week.

I think I will make a trip to the library this week, I need reading material and I want something light and maybe I can find something that has some old-timey frugal tips.
Sheila, don't let that sickness get too deep...go to the ER, they may have something to help you sooner rather than later.
JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

HappyDaze, I hope you rest today and start to feel better. With your asthma, a respiratory illness has to be scary. (((Hugs)))

I slept long and well last night and stayed in the warm comfy bed a while this morning just thinking about various things. Right now the dogs are keeping me company while I have coffee.

Today is a bit overcast and I will probably make a pot of chili and another veggie quiche for our lunches.

Hope you all have a safe and peaceful day.
Mackie
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning all.

HappyDaze, please take care of yourself as they are saying that this respiratory illness that's hit infants is also affecting people over 60.

Can't believe that I just now got to posting. I've been up since about 4 A.M., not complaining. Everything that needed to be done today is done and I even got some coloring time in.

Not much going on right now, will probably search lifetime and check out a movie that was on last night.

Well going to go for now.

Have a good day.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

All necessary household tasks are completed. Now I get to move on to the fun stuff. Well kind of fun stuff, having to get these items done before Christmas sort of makes it not fun. If you know what I mean.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have washed my hair, gotten the clean bottom sheet on the bed, the formally dirty sheets are in the dryer.

H-E-B sent me a Text that they were out of Mootopia milk. Hopefully they will have it by the time I place my next order.

I took butter out to bake brownies.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Yes Logics lots of stuff going around

My sibling had to go to the ER and it took four hours for her to be seen. Place was full of people with Covid and respiratory problems

She tested positive and now has to use an inhaler. She is isolating at home.