Daily check in Nov. 26, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily check in Nov. 26, 2022

Post by Jackielou »

HappyDaze, rest, drink plenty of fluids, and stay home on Monday as you had planned.

Update

Well all the blocks are now sewn together waiting for slashing and then a final sew together. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get a bit done every day even if it is just pinning. That seems to work very well when I am working on multiple projects. Add into that and my friend will be gone at the end of the week for a few days (they are visiting their oldest son) and she won't be phoning me for coffee. Plus, no Bible study which gives me another afternoon that I can work on things.

I also did over a stripe on the rug and cut some strips to work on this stripe tomorrow. I am about 1/2 way done.

I did not get the draught dodgers made, mainly because my sewing machine started to act up a bit. I got it cleaned, tightened some of the tensions and changed the needle. That seemed to help a great deal. I am hopeful that this machine will hold out until I can figure out where to get my more expensive machine fixed.... That is if they can fix it.

Off to start supper and set the table.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily check in Nov. 26, 2022

Post by ChristmasTrees »

DH and I took the granddaughters Christmas shopping today. The mall is an hour and a half away and was really not crowded. I think a lot of people must have gone yesterday..which was what we were hoping.
Sheila...do not hesitate to go to the ER. There is SO much going around right now.
DH and I were totally masked all day and if a store looked crowded...we didn't go in.
He was happy to get out for a bit and I drove..so he rested. When we got home..he went right to bed. I will be so glad when he is back to normal.
It was a fun day.