Prayers

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Prayers

Post by Jackielou »

You have mine.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Prayer worked. Mother did not show up and judge granted termination of her rights. After he signs it, she has 30 days to disagree and meet a lot of criteria that she hasn’t met in a yr. Then adoption process starts. Granddaughter and husband has to “prove” they are qualified. Judge said it would be harmful to remove her from the only parents she knows.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:03 pm Prayer worked. Mother did not show up and judge granted termination of her rights. After he signs it, she has 30 days to disagree and meet a lot of criteria that she hasn’t met in a yr. Then adoption process starts. Granddaughter and husband has to “prove” they are qualified. Judge said it would be harmful to remove her from the only parents she knows.
What a Christmas blessing for that sweet baby. Sending love to your family.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:03 pm Prayer worked. Mother did not show up and judge granted termination of her rights. After he signs it, she has 30 days to disagree and meet a lot of criteria that she hasn’t met in a yr. Then adoption process starts. Granddaughter and husband has to “prove” they are qualified. Judge said it would be harmful to remove her from the only parents she knows.
Congratulations to your granddaughter. What a long process. I guess it is good that they give the natural mother and father every chance but they have shown over and over that they are not fit parents. I hope it will be smooth sailing for your granddaughter and Izzy now.
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Owned,
Thank You God !!!!! for that wonderful news.
I have prayed for that situation since it first came up and will continue to do so.

JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Owned, I am dancing with joy! Prayers will continue that all proceeds smoothly for Baby Izzy and the mom and dad who love her so much. (((Hugs))))
Mackie