Daily Check In November 28, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Re: Daily Check In November 28, 2022

Post by LogicsHere »

Quilter51 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:25 am Unsure if I mentioned yesterday that for those who don't check their mail regularly, you should have an Email saying what your new SS is starting this month. While I know the right answer for many is to save it, I am going to use mine for some needed items and for sale stock ups for part and then put the rest in a dedicated sinking fund for furniture for my apartment that is more broken knee friendly (my daughter will buy it through her card at Nebraska furniture for those who are familiar, and then I will pay her since she has an account there)

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your post as the new rates will appear on our checks in December. It does become effective in December, but we won't see the updated amount until January. A bigger chunk of mine is going to my increased maintenance $55 vs. the $23ish typically. $17 of that increase should disappear with April as it is a heating fuel surcharge. The rest will be an offset of other expenses. I am expecting my cable to go back up in February so am anticipating that will be another $60.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check In November 28, 2022

Post by Quilter51 »

Logics, my SS statement shows the new payment amount for my Dec 14 payment on my SS account. Will have to see