Daily Check In November 30, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
casadekitty

Re: Daily Check In November 30, 2022

Post by casadekitty »

Update:
Well, no workers showed up today, I kind of don't blame them....not only are they having equipment troubles but it is cold and windy and we are talking working on a roof. So better safe than sorry.

I have to say that pizza dough recipe is the best I have ever used, stretches perfectly has a great "chew" factor and tastes like it came from a pizza shop. I had 2 strips of pepperoni pizza for a late lunch and baked a plain cheese out of the second bunch of dough. Cooled and packaged both, have delivered them to the kids for their opinions. IF they like them, I will be making cheese pizzas for the freezer and we can avoid going to the pizza place. I just need to find some lower sodium mozzarella cheese. I have made it before but do I really want to go that route? I am super excited about finding the crust recipe!

Sheila, I think you would be wise to take the rest of the week, you and your DD and SO can help one another.
I was also the one in my family that did everything for my parents the difference is My parents always showed appreciation and told me how much they appreciated everything.
I don't think you can "fix" the issues with your parents but you can protect yourself/feelings. They are valid and you are worthy of appreciation.
Clem, I hope you feel better.
Off to read and make a plan for tomorrow....

JCKitty