Daily Check In December 3, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check In December 3, 2022

Post by floridacatlover »

I don’t get the Hallmark Channel but I heard that Peacock is now showing some Hallmark movies. I’m not sure how it works but think they are simulcasting some of the new Hallmark movies on weekends. Plus they have some older movies. Tonight I watched A Royal New Year’s Eve (2017 according to IMDB) and I really enjoyed it a lot.

Peacock’s figure skating coverage this year is poor but I’m still glad that I signed up for the yearlong Peacock subscription, $19.99 for 12 months.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

The rain stopped late this afternoon and we had a few minutes of sunshine just before dark. The wind has picked up and it is turning wicked cold. I have another hour to pass before I can take my nighttime medicines and get some sleep - ugh. I was going to go for 10:00 but I moved it up to 9 - I am so tired. Knock on wood, I have been sleeping good/better in spite of the prednisone.

I just watched a movie called Cooking Up Christmas on YouTube - it's from the OWN network - it wasn't terrible, better than some of the Lifetime ones I watched over the past week.

The kiddos will be out to walk the dogs soon. Hailing from Buffalo, they have all the proper winter gear. I'm going to boil some water and warm up my tea. Time for warm pajamas.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Evening,

I had a busy day. I went down to hang out with the Grands while Mom and Dad did some shopping. I took them to Chik Fil A for lunch. They played there a bit. they were a bit rough and a handful for younger kids came in and so we left. We went to the Mall with another playground of sorts and they played there. Then we hung out at their house for a bit before heading out to the parade. Both boys were a bit grumpy. DGS8 I think more because he like to know what to expect and we realized we could have planned better. but now we know. I know DDil and I enjoyed it. And now home. I have tired and a bit achy.

Tomorrow after Church I will have to get Gas and probably run into Sam's club for butter. I also wang to get groceries, probably at Kroger. Maybe I will start hauling out my Christmas décor.

Have a great evening,
Maggie
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

floridacatlover wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:42 pm I don’t get the Hallmark Channel but I heard that Peacock is now showing some Hallmark movies. I’m not sure how it works but think they are simulcasting some of the new Hallmark movies on weekends. Plus they have some older movies. Tonight I watched A Royal New Year’s Eve (2017 according to IMDB) and I really enjoyed it a lot.

Peacock’s figure skating coverage this year is poor but I’m still glad that I signed up for the yearlong Peacock subscription, $19.99 for 12 months.
You could also check out You Tube. You'll find a lot of movies from Lifetime and Hallmark which have been uploaded illegally. I won't watch them because these people are receiving money for this illegal practice that they have no right to.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

LogicsHere wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:29 am You could also check out You Tube. You'll find a lot of movies from Lifetime and Hallmark which have been uploaded illegally. I won't watch them because these people are receiving money for this illegal practice that they have no right to.
Peacock announced a deal with Hallmark. It was nice because there were about five commercials before the movie started and then the movie was shown commercial free.