Daily Check In December 6, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In December 6, 2022

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:16 pm Yikes! As of 9:13 with 74% of the vote in, Walker is ahead but it is by less than a point. I have thought all along that Warnock would win but maybe not.
CNN and other major networks have called the race for Warnock.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

goodnight all
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Thank god. In addition to being a sorry excuse for a human being , I am convinced that he has CTE .
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

LogicsHere wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:12 am Good morning all.

Before I go on about my day, I want to ask you for your prayers for a baby.

My sister has this friend whose daughter went to school with her daughter. This girl has a 1 year old son. At 2 months the child developed an issue with breathing which the pediatrician had dismissed. It has gotten so much worse that surgery has been called for. The child can't sleep and breathing is way too difficult.

The original doctor they saw this time around wanted to schedule it 3 months from now (March), but the grandfather said the child might not be around in 3 months so he found a surgeon who had performed many successful, complicated surgeries, including separating conjoined twins at the brain to perform the surgery.

It is to be a 6 hour surgery on the esophagus. It's in the process of being scheduled and will probably be before Christmas. Please send prayers this little boy's (Nico) way. Thank you.

Happy, glad to see that you're feeling better. Take it slow.

Jackie, sorry that you're feeling such discomfort due to the change in weather. I used to be able to tell the change in the barometric pressure when I was dealing with sinus/allergy issues.

It's raining here today and also tomorrow. I might run out to the store in a minute; haven't decided yet as it's something I could really wait for.

I'm pretty much done with everything I need to do but still have some dusting.

Today I want to hit the Ancestry site. I also want to try a coloring technique with white pencil on white paper that I think might work so that you can actually see the pencil. Other than that it will be a whatever else happens kind of day.

Dinner tonight is rice and beans.

Well that's it for now. Have a wonderful day.
The baby has all my prayers.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

ownedbydogs wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:00 am The baby has all my prayers.
Thank you, Owned.