Daily Check In December 6, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
GMPG54

Re: Daily Check In December 6, 2022

Post by GMPG54 »

Prayers lifted for baby Nico🙏🙏🙏
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Yes, will add little Nico to my prayers.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning

Running slow this morning. I didn't have the heavy regurgitation this morning like I had yesterday. Thank goodness.

I have no appetite. I do keep ensure on hand, so I had a bottle of that. Have to get some energy so I can go get my prescription. The pharmacy is just a few blocks away.

I stayed in bed until 10. Just going to rest today.

Have a great one.
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Update:

I just put together a pot of dirty rice for the kiddos, they requested it. They had been using the box mixes from Aldi's and were out, I think Aldi's might have been out also. I had told them they could make their own but "since you have all the stuff Mom and we want to try yours" :roll: I can't believe they don't remember it from having it growing up....but I am pretty sure this is a ploy LOL.
Quilter, something you said got me to thinking...yes I have always had a lot of excess energy...mom always said that now days they would probably suggest meds. But she just put us to work to burn off the excess energy LOL.
However when I look at the situation now I think the fact that I have so many appliances now helps me get so much done. I have a great vacuum, and a floor cleaner that basically does the hard part. I don't get on my hands and knees every time now. I think I have most kitchen appliances to help with the cooking and a dishwasher so those are huge time/energy savers also. If I weren't so messy/enthusiastic while cooking I wouldn't have that much clean up either.
I do think given your health issues and interests you do really well. It sounds like you have alot more patience than I do also.
I have floors all done except running the cleaner in the sunroom...but my Bubby dog is sleeping and I don't want to disturb him, he is really showing his age and yes I baby him. It will get done when it gets done!
Off to re-clean the counters....
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Still in pjs.

Feeling okay and I was going to get dressed and go get my meds. But the COD just took off to get them

I called to see if he could and they said sure.

Lets see if they help.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I had a long update and lost it due to hitting the virtual home button on the tablet. Arrgh!

Got two loads of laundry done, one is drying on the racks. Fed the dogs and got my trip to the store finally done. Washed a little sink of dishes by hand to keep the dishwasher use down to once a day. Because reducing water use helps keep our sewer rate down, I am back to thinking like in my childhood when our water came from a well.

DH's recliner arrived. It is really nice: all leather and smells like a new baseball glove. I had to use furniture markers to repair some scratches on the floor made by the old recliner, as the new one has a smaller footprint.

The giant ottoman that dominated our den and is basically just a dog bed was removed after Goldie Dog hurt her back. I am thinking that we will not put it back. The dogs have trashed the top and we have to walk around it sideways. I may look into buying some small washable rugs to fit together in the space rather than a large rug. Goldie ruined the last big rug we had, so we're not doing that again.
Mackie