Daily Check in Dec 7, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check in Dec 7, 2022

Post by Quilter51 »

Update: Eating shepherds pie, playing on the laptop, listing to chrismtas music while a scene is on the TV and looking at my tree.

Cut small squares for a topper, trees and background for minimalist Table runner with simple Chrismtas trees and am reado to sew. Not happy with my shawl beginnings so I am going to look at a new pattern and pull out the two inches of this. Not a gift.

The new Memory man is ready at the library they tell me, so I will probably download that to my kindle after I do dishes here and pick up and retire to my bed to read and so on
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

LogicsHere wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:01 am Thanks, Chistmas. The family will be much appreciated.

BTW, how is your husband doing?
Thanks for asking. He is 80% back to normal! Gets a bit tired still..but nothing like before.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:44 pm Thanks for asking. He is 80% back to normal! Gets a bit tired still..but nothing like before.
Tell him we are thinking of him and praying he gets to 100%!
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

clemencia2us wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:14 pm Tell him we are thinking of him and praying he gets to 100%!
I will and thank you so much.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

floridacatlover wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:15 pm Thanks. Those changes do not sound great. I’m like you in that I like to choose particular songs, not the whole album.

Music is one of the lesser benefits for me, too. I’m also finding I don’t watch much on Prime (but I may miss it if I don’t have it). With shipping I can wait until I have $35. I assume that is still an option for free shipping. What makes me most hesitant to cancel is the photo storage. I started using it after Maggie mentioned it. Of course I still have the iCloud but for some reason I trust the Amazon storage more. I still think I’ll drop it in February. I think it is now $129.
Yes, the photo storage is the main attraction for me. I could pay for another service, but the Prime streaming and delivery is a bonus. I also share my prime subscription with my Dad so he can get the shipping and streaming.
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Yes, the Photo storage is a biggie for me, although I am not sure you need Prime to have it. I do use the Prime streaming and also when I do subscribe to channels like Brit box for any period I do it directly through Prime so I have one bill. I am an inpatient person so the free shipping is a thing. I could probably live without Netflix if I had to, but I have the family account on that one, while the kids Have Hulu and Disney plus which I share.