Hello everyone

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Carol V

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Carol V »

SandiSAHM wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:56 pm Carol! Sorry to read this but so glad you're still around. Did you know before Christmas that you had COPD?

I'll absolutely be praying for you!
I'm glad I'm still around too! Some scary times between Christmas and New Years. Yes, I knew about the COPD. That was why I had to quit work July 2018. Now at end stage and milking it for all it's worth. lol being hit with RSV/pnuemonia (sp) was the biggie. DO NOT go there!!\

I welcome any and all prayers tossed my way and thank you so much.

Please excuse any typos!
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

Thank you, each and every reply. I've actually been having a decent day but taking advantage to organize papers, etc that are waaay behind. Not being awfully picky at this stage though. ;)

I want you all to know how much I have appreciated you through the years. Grown with you, changed with you, faced LIFE with you. All these years even from the old About days. Long time but somehow doesn't seem that long. Sometimes I check the member list and wonder what happened to so many of them.

I have worn myself out and need to stop now. Am going to supervise dinner making just 'cause. Have to get used to other's cooking. I am learning quickly how everything seems to have a purpose for happening and you would not believe the way it's been. However, you may hear about it. Niece lived here, got mad and left, new people in, me gone for 12 days and NOW getting used to new things. My daughter has taken over EVERYTHING, I worry about nothing and my furbabies are happy I'm home.

Now...on that note I am outta here till tomorrow. Keep the prayers coming. Love you all!!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Carol very sad to see this, lots of {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Penny
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Carol, please continue to post when you can but don’t wear yourself out.

As you know, you are in the right place for prayers. We have so many loving, praying people here. We are with you (((Hugs)))
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

It's been so rough for you, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're now at home with your fur babies, and your daughter to help you out. Sending warm thoughts to you!
ohjodi
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Carol, sending prayers for peace and strength to you and your family. Do check in when you feel up to it.