Hello everyone

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Beverley

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Beverley »

Carol,

It was good to hear from you. We have missed your check ins. I am glad you have family and friends looking after you. I hope you will be able to check in with us more often. Take care.

Bev
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

Hi everyone! Much as I would like to reply to each message itself I will have to do a cover reply. Energy runs out fast! I have had a good day, beginning to get into a routine and organized. Learning more things about meds than I ever wanted to know. Naps without guilt!! lol

Furbabies are so glad I'm home and their routine has been restored. They are on top of me all the time, cuddled up and mostly sleeping. First day home they weren't so sure what was going on and Squeak wouldn't come to me. Plus lots of people in and out.

I've been sleeping in my big comfortable recliner but tomorrow will set up the bedroom. I miss my big mattress! Guess it's time to add a TV to the bedroom too. My walker is too big to get through either the bedroom or bathroom doors but I will manage. I still have my cane from when I broke my hip. Also got a smaller shower chair for tub. Getting there!!

Well, I could probably go on but it's nearly midnight and time to sleep some more. Oh yeah! For the first time in 4.5 years I actually ordered me some clothes and things JUST for me! For so long it's been necessesities (sp) only but slippers, fleece wear and underwear...for a start! Excited! lol

Goodnight all. See ya tomorrow. Love ya all.................
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I’m so happy to read your positive post, Carol. I’m praying hard for you. I’m glad you have your furbabies and that you are home.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

WTG on the new clothes!!!!!

You've got this aced.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Carol, glad you are home!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »