Hello everyone

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Carol V

Hello everyone

Post by Carol V »

Well, it has been a crazy time around my place. I haven't been here since about 10 AM Christmas Eve because all Hell broke lose with me. I found myself in an ambulance to the hospital, unable to breathe and not knowing if I'd make it or not. Not very aware of much for days on end. Hit with a triple whammy. End Stage COPD, RSV and pnuemonia. Very nasty combo. The long and short is, it will never improve, only get worse BUT we can try to slow it down some. So, even shorter is they said skip rehab, no nursing home, just home with Hospice. So, Happy New Year??

You guys have been so busy and so much to read I don't think I'm even going to attempt it. I do hope everyone had a good holiday and that 2023 is a wonderful year for all. I will be around for as long as I can be. Doc says "Who knows?" Five weeks, ,months, years.....whatever God sees fit to let me have. Prayers appreciated.

I always knew it was going to be something BIG that 'got me'. I hate being right. LOL

Time for breathing rehab, CPAP and bed. See ya tomorrow........
SandiSAHM

Re: Hello everyone

Post by SandiSAHM »

Carol! Sorry to read this but so glad you're still around. Did you know before Christmas that you had COPD?

I'll absolutely be praying for you!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Oh Carol - I so pray that you will be okay!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Carol, my thoughts and prayers will be with you. I am so sorry to read this. Bless you.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending {{HUGS}} and prayers your way.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Carol, I’m so, so sad to read this news. I’ve just said a prayer for you and you will continue in my prayers.