Hello everyone

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Hello everyone

Post by floridacatlover »

Checking in on you, Carol. I hope that you’ve had a good week. You are in my prayers every night.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning Carol

Hope you have a great day!
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:51 am Checking in on you, Carol. I hope that you’ve had a good week. You are in my prayers every night.
Thank you so much. I've had a very good week and so grateful for it.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

clemencia2us wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:44 am Good morning Carol

Hope you have a great day!
Thank you and yes it has been. I spent half the day going through picture albums, holding my nose and tossing a ton! People that nobody else would know but me from years and years ago. I figure I have the memories and that's good enough. Sorting out other 'stuff' for other people and just being productive. Will do more tomorrow. I can't believe how busy I've been staying! I haven't even had time to keep up here which was NEVER a problem before I got sick. I'm so far behind I'll never catch up. :(
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Carol V wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:34 pm Thank you and yes it has been. I spent half the day going through picture albums, holding my nose and tossing a ton! People that nobody else would know but me from years and years ago. I figure I have the memories and that's good enough. Sorting out other 'stuff' for other people and just being productive. Will do more tomorrow. I can't believe how busy I've been staying! I haven't even had time to keep up here which was NEVER a problem before I got sick. I'm so far behind I'll never catch up. :(
Very understandable. Take care of yourself and take it easy. Goodnight.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

Hi all. It's been three days since I could check in here. I think I have worn myself out to the point where all I want to do is sleep. I will check in as often as I can but will likely just read. I hope everyone is doing good and staying well. All are included in prayers "just in case" and your prayers are much appreciated as well. Have a great rest of the day!!