Hello everyone

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Carol V

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Carol V »

Late checking in today. Still sitting here in shock about Gayle. Seems so unfair when compared to the good day I've had so far. I'm the one who should be gone, not Gayle!! How close I was, for sure.

It has been a busy day here. People in and out all day. Hospice nurse visit, shower and clean clothes, breathing treatments, grocery delivery, FedEx delivery.....new laptop!!! yay. Slippers too small, need to exchange. DD brought us KFC for dinner so lots of leftovers for tomorrow. Two more items to go....one more breathing treatment, a HAIRCUT and, finally, BED. I will be ready.

Ohhhh, my haircut lady has arrived! See you later!!!!
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Carol V wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:39 pm Late checking in today. Still sitting here in shock about Gayle. Seems so unfair when compared to the good day I've had so far. I'm the one who should be gone, not Gayle!! How close I was, for sure.

It has been a busy day here. People in and out all day. Hospice nurse visit, shower and clean clothes, breathing treatments, grocery delivery, FedEx delivery.....new laptop!!! yay. Slippers too small, need to exchange. DD brought us KFC for dinner so lots of leftovers for tomorrow. Two more items to go....one more breathing treatment, a HAIRCUT and, finally, BED. I will be ready.

Ohhhh, my haircut lady has arrived! See you later!!!!
You are a survivor, Carol! Keep up the good days - but don’t wear yourself out.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:10 pm You are a survivor, Carol! Keep up the good days - but don’t wear yourself out.
Trying not to but so happy to be alive I can't slow down!! Have to keep reminding myself to save some for the
'not so good days'.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

You sound good, Carol. I hope it's been a good day.
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Way to go Carol. You've got this girl. But do save a bit of energy for those not so good days.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

MackerelCat wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:07 pm You sound good, Carol. I hope it's been a good day.
I feel good@! Maybe better than I should considering everything but feeling stronger every day.