Daily Check In January 23, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

Re: Daily Check In January 23, 2023

Post by ownedbydogs »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:36 pm JCKitty

I think my check engine light has been on for over two years - :mrgreen:

The COD took it in to our favorite local guy. Said nothing wrong. He cleared it, but came back on. So will just let it go. The COD is also a very good mechanic, so if he says it is okay - i trust him. :mrgreen:

In his younger days, he could rebuild a whole car.
I had one car that if the engine light went out, we knew it was time to start having problems. Ran fine with it on for yrs.
HappyDaze

Re: Daily Check In January 23, 2023

Post by HappyDaze »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:01 am That would be so much fun! I’ve never been to upstate NY but there are a lot of places there I’d like to visit (finger lakes, Corning, Cornell University campus in Ithaca) plus would like to go further west to Niagara Falls.
Florida, all of those places are amazing, although I have not been to Cornell since a field trip in high school. Niagara Falls is best appreciated on the Canadian side, in my opinion but seeing it from New York is better than not seeing it.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz