Daily Check In - 28 January 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check In - 28 January 2023

Post by Quilter51 »

I am also thinking its now bengals and eagles, but with the chiefs, anything can happen. Im thawing out my chili now and will make my cornbread tomorrow, lol. Going to try and get up and go to church early so I can get some stuff done before I ensconce myself on the sofa.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Quilter51 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:08 pm I am also thinking its now bengals and eagles, but with the chiefs, anything can happen. Im thawing out my chili now and will make my cornbread tomorrow, lol. Going to try and get up and go to church early so I can get some stuff done before I ensconce myself on the sofa.
I'm not making any bets. I already lost last week to the COD on the Dallas game.

I do think that maybe I am wrong and the 49ers will win.

I hope they are exciting games!
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Thank you for all the get better wishes for my granddaughter.

Her father needs to have the heart bypass surgery.

So very overwhelming right now.

Penny
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Happy daze, it does sound like you needed the rest.

We are back from our outing. Had a lovely meal and visit with our friends. We played a fun movie trivia game together and just had a lovely time. It's three hours on the road round trip, but well worth it.

The two younger dogs, my needy girls, jumped in my lap as soon as I got home. They missed their Mom. The oldest dog, who is tough as nails, could not care less. DS said she got in her bed and snored as soon as we left.

ICFrugal, it could be BB's lip is really sore after the surgery and that's why she did not eat well the day after. Sometimes the deep hurt sets in the next day.
Mackie
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Sheila, some times you just need downtime, and you'll be better for it I am sure.