Daily Check In February 4, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In February 4, 2023

Post by clemencia2us »

HappyDaze wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:14 pm Well, come to find out, my mom was released from the hospital today, she was just kept overnight for observation. According to DD, my sister's Facebook post was way more dramatic than the actual situation.

My parents just called to see if we can take them some cat food tomorrow. Yes. I will pay for it, DD and her SO will deliver it. I'm going to send them some of the soup I made today as well - I made way more food than I need for the coming week anyway.

DD knows to make sure they have other food in the house and see what else they may need.
Thank goodness she is okay. Just take care of your parents. Sister is a little "off".
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

clemencia2us wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:50 pm Thank goodness she is okay. Just take care of your parents. Sister is a little "off".
Clem, yep, she's a bubble off level.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

HappyDaze wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:01 pm Clem, yep, she's a bubble off level.
A bubble off level.....Laugh crying here!!!!