Daily Check-in March 21, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check-in March 21, 2023

Post by MackerelCat »

Jackie, so good that you and DH were there to honor those 97 years on Earth. (((Hugs)))

DH and I slept miserably due to various aches and pains. I had been asleep about four hours when he woke me up with news that the company he works for has been sold. Being a worrywart, I assume the worst and he is more of a "keep calm and learn more information" type of person. So we will see how it goes.

In just a bit I need to get myself together and do the grocery shoppjng.

Has ICFrugal been by lately? I hope this means her DH is home from the hospital and she is busy.

May we all have a day of peace.
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have sewn and cut out 3 more robes for Tiny RGB’s. Pinned 3 pot holders closed. I alternate between hand work and machines work. This gives me TV watching projects.

I want to sew the corners of all of the rest of the pot holders again to make sure I caught all the fabric.

My garbage and trash is out.

I have a white wash in the dryer, the towels are folded and ready to be put away.

I alternate between hand work and machines work. This gives me TV watching projects.

I also need to finish knitting a few things.

I made some ice coffee this morning.

Penny
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

MackerelCat wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:13 am Jackie, so good that you and DH were there to honor those 97 years on Earth. (((Hugs)))

DH and I slept miserably due to various aches and pains. I had been asleep about four hours when he woke me up with news that the company he works for has been sold. Being a worrywart, I assume the worst and he is more of a "keep calm and learn more information" type of person. So we will see how it goes.

In just a bit I need to get myself together and do the grocery shoppjng.

Has ICFrugal been by lately? I hope this means her DH is home from the hospital and she is busy.

May we all have a day of peace.
Mackie..IC checked in today with an update on GGRRRRR. Her DH is still in the hospital and she doesn't think it looks good.
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

Afternoon yall,

Training in Asheville today so I'm currently eating my lunch and staring out at the mountains. Not much going on here
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Still Spring cleaning like a maniac!
Mackie...try not to worry about your DH's company being sold...I totally know..easier said than done.
Mrscreative2

Post by Mrscreative2 »

Good afternoon beautiful people,

I had my routine check up with my family physician this morning and needed a tetanus/diphtheria shot. They are required every 10 years, and since we may be doing some out of country travel, it was important to receive it. I then went to the lab and had routine bloodwork completed. This took up most of my morning.

Soon I will be going to indoor walking club with a friend. My house is on the way so she’ll be picking me up.

Sounds like another full day of play, doesn’t it? But at least all meals at home and no money spent.

Have a wonderful day !
Creative