Daily Check In March 27, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Re: Daily Check In March 27, 2023

Post by LogicsHere »

Prairie Waif2 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:38 pm WOW! That is really pretty and I can see how much thought and work you put into colors and color placement. It looks great!!

MJ
Thanks. The color combo I got from a You Tube tutorial some time ago. I had the pencils but had never tried it before. It is made up of 5 colors.
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

HappyDaze wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:43 pm Another day of just resting and not accomplishing anything. But I need the rest - NEED it.

And it FLEW by - I totally missed several hours. I have not been warm for a second today in spite of having the heat turned up and being dressed very warm. It's like there is ice water in my veins. My daughter thinks I should go to the doctor. Tell them what??? That I'm cold??? Put another sweater on and pay us $103.00, lol.

I am off to get some supper. I hope it has been a good day for everyone.
Do you wear socks. Even if I dress warm,if I don’t have fuzzy socks, I still freeze.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:25 am Do you wear socks. Even if I dress warm,if I don’t have fuzzy socks, I still freeze.
I do! I have a downright addiction to the fuzzy socks from Dollar Tree. A few years ago, my friend gave me a whole bag of them - new with tags - that has belonged to her DH's first wife who passed away. She felt (understandably) funny about keeping them and wanted them to go to someone who would use them. And so began the addiction, lol.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

LogicsHere wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:48 pm Thanks. The color combo I got from a You Tube tutorial some time ago. I had the pencils but had never tried it before. It is made up of 5 colors.
Logics,

I don't know how you have the patience to do such beautiful work. I get all freaked out that it isn't looking right and get high anxiety about "perfection" and had to stop trying to do coloring to relax or for fun. I'm very impressed with your work. And that you can't tell how many colors as you have blended them so well. Gorgeous!!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

LogicsHere wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:04 am Finished up my project in gold coloring page. Will try to upload a icture of it and post link. It came out fairly well considering I'm not an artist.
Logics, I want to see it! Please upload and post link!!
Patty
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Oops, I didn't read far enough! Sorry Logics, I see it. It's lovely!!
Patty