Happy news

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Prairie Waif2

Re: Happy news

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:58 pm CINDY is home!!!! Exactly 2 weeks today. Looked out and she was greeting her brothers from outside the fence. Excited to be home. Wish she could tell us about her adventure. Lost weight but seems to be fine.
Thank you God! I have been praying for her and hoping she was okay. I cannot even begin to imagine how your heart jumped for joy when you saw her! How WONDERFUL!! How exciting!!

Welcome home Cindy!! All your Frugal Living Aunties have been so worried about you!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

That is crazy awesome!!!!!!!!
BEST NEWS!!!!!!!!!
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Prairie Waif2 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:14 pm Thank you God! I have been praying for her and hoping she was okay. I cannot even begin to imagine how your heart jumped for joy when you saw her! How WONDERFUL!! How exciting!!

Welcome home Cindy!! All your Frugal Living Aunties have been so worried about you!

MJ
Couldn’t believe my eyes at first. Ran out the door and called her name and she came running. Called son in law, who put up posters, and practically screamed Cindy is home. Was a little excited. Lol
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

ownedbydogs wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:27 am Couldn’t believe my eyes at first. Ran out the door and called her name and she came running. Called son in law, who put up posters, and practically screamed Cindy is home. Was a little excited. Lol
I can understand. I'd have been laughing and bawling my face off with relief and happiness! Oh,my! So exciting and I'm sure Cindy is so happy to be home too! Poor little girl!!

God answered our prayers and kept her in good health to go back home to her loving Momma!
Hope has a good imagination.