Daily Check-in March 29, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Daily Check-in March 29, 2023

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning.

For those of you who had trouble viewing my coloring page posted a few days ago I am reposting a link to the image. It might have been a file name issue if using a browser other than Edge, Firefox or Chrome or an Apple product (if there is a blank space in the URL).

Here is the renamed file link. You can select, copy and paste into the address bar and click enter or Paste and Go if you have that option or you can select the link and right click on it. A new menu will open and then click on the first option, Open link. The link is a direct link to the image itself. I've tested it both ways using Firefox and it works.

https://logicmgmt.com/bettylogic/GoldMandala.jpg
LogicsHere

Re: Daily Check-in March 29, 2023

Post by LogicsHere »

Good morning all.

Only slept for about 4 hours and couldn't get back to sleep. A nap will probably be in order later.

Looks like it's going to be a fairly nice day with the temperature supposed to rise to low 50s and be sunny. Tomorrow not expected to go above the low 40s.

Nothing special planned for today so I will make it one of my whatever happens days.

Dinner tonight will be scrambled eggs.

Well that's all for now. Have a nice day all.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Good morning Logics and everyone. I, too, woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. I was thinking about the story I'm working on. So I've been writing and revising for about an hour. I love the stillness of an early morning before the sun comes up. It's got a feeling all its own.

I have nothing planned in stone for the day. As I said, I hope to go sit in the sun. We'll see how I feel this afternoon. I also need to pick up a couple prescriptions. Supper...hmm. I have some ravioli in the freezer and sauce in the pantry, so I might do that. But then again, I have brats and buns, so I may go that direction. It's too early to decide, lol.

Have a good day, all.
Patty
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

LogicsHere wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:11 am Good morning.

For those of you who had trouble viewing my coloring page posted a few days ago I am reposting a link to the image. It might have been a file name issue if using a browser other than Edge, Firefox or Chrome or an Apple product (if there is a blank space in the URL).

Here is the renamed file link. You can select, copy and paste into the address bar and click enter or Paste and Go if you have that option or you can select the link and right click on it. A new menu will open and then click on the first option, Open link. The link is a direct link to the image itself. I've tested it both ways using Firefox and it works.

https://logicmgmt.com/bettylogic/GoldMandala.jpg
I see it! And it is beautiful! You do really lovely work, Logics. I think you should frame it.

I use Safari on both my iPad and phone so I do think the space in the first link was the issue for me.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

floridacatlover wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:30 am I see it! And it is beautiful! You do really lovely work, Logics. I think you should frame it.

I use Safari on both my iPad and phone so I do think the space in the first link was the issue for me.
Thank you.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Hello friends.

Patty, I love that you are doing so well with your writing. I worked as a journalist but wouldn’t know where to begin writing fiction.

I’m up early for a doctor appointment. I’m planning to stop at mom’s house first and put out the recycling. I rarely go to the house on Wednesdays (recycle day) but I did last week but when I was ready to go home the recycle truck still hasn’t arrived. (I saw him after I left but didn’t want to go back and wait again.) I don’t have that much recycling but I’m starting to get rid of mom’s Sears and JC Penney catalogs. There must be about 10. Mom loved the catalogs even though at the end her eyesight was too bad to see them. I just couldn’t throw them away until now.

After my appointment I plan to go back to the house and rake in shady glen where there are still leaves. Also there are a lot of bougainvillea petals, probably because of the lack of rain. I watered the bougainvillea well the other day and might give it more water today. I’m hoping today is a good day to rake because it is supposed to be less humid.

My puzzles arrived. I ordered two 500-piece puzzles, one 1,00-piece (the Christmas one) and one 1,500-piece one that I think is doable. The 1,500-piece one is an Amsterdam scene. Dutch friend will get a kick out of it when I show her.

Have a good day.