trump..INDITED!!!!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: trump..INDITED!!!!!

Post by Quilter51 »

I think it's a mistake, unless they are a million percent sure of conviction. Anything else gets him free publicity and sympathy and his presidential candidacy is already doing way too well.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Quilter51 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:43 pm I think it's a mistake, unless they are a million percent sure of conviction. Anything else gets him free publicity and sympathy and his presidential candidacy is already doing way too well.
I tend to agree from what I’ve read. A federal crime prosecuted in state court because federal courts chose not to indict. A statute of limitations stretched this far because Trump has been living outside of New York. From what I see, it’s a stretch.

Now the Georgia case seems to be far more serious and clear cut.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Yes!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:51 pm I tend to agree from what I’ve read. A federal crime prosecuted in state court because federal courts chose not to indict. A statute of limitations stretched this far because Trump has been living outside of New York. From what I see, it’s a stretch.

Now the Georgia case seems to be far more serious and clear cut.
Ok. What is the Georgia case?
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:42 pm Ok. What is the Georgia case?
Trump calling the Georgia Sec. of State after the election on a recorded phone call and saying just find me 11,000 votes. Georgia grand jury has been working and I think has finished and prosecutor is close to doing whatever.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:46 pm Trump calling the Georgia Sec. of State after the election on a recorded phone call and saying just find me 11,000 votes. Georgia grand jury has been working and I think has finished and prosecutor is close to doing whatever.
Okay now I remember. Thank you!